Friday, July 11, 2008

Famliy-ness

My family is in for my birthday weekend!  Kelso is staying with me here in Roskie, and she's upset that I snore (not that loud!).



Today my lab - minus Camas, plus someone named Long from the lab upstairs who's always hanging out in our lab - took me out to birthday lunch.  It was super-tasty!


We got the waitress to take a group photo.


Orion gave me a flourless chocolate cake that me made.  I haven't eaten it yet, but I'm sure it's amazing because Orion's a great cook.  

When we got back from lunch, Camas found me said he was sorry for missing my birthday lunch, and gave me a nice visor instead...which he absolutely didn't have to do.


I played around and took silly photos of me in a visor for a bit...

I promise I wear things besides that sweater.


Tonight, my parents took me, Kelso, Nick, and Chris to a tapas restaurant.  It was also super tasty.  We all had a bit of everything, and everything was good.  Unfortunately no good pictures were taken.  I tried to get one of Kelsey but she kept putting her hand up.  So we get Chris and Nick looking awkward instead!



The parents offered us a ride back to Roskie, so we fit four people in the backseat of the rental car...it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be.

Nick, Chris, me:


Kelsey, Nick, Chris, Me:


Tomorrow my family is going on a hike, then to Plonk again to eat...then I'm not really sure?

No comments: